Imperial is uniquely placed to address health challenges through expert research
Providing universal access to high-quality healthcare is one of the greatest challenges of the 21st century.
Through a multi-disciplinary approach by academics, managers and clinicians, we are able to use our broad range of skills to examine all facets of health systems from financing and policy making to innovation and delivery of services.
Our experts advise governments, healthcare providers and organisations. Our research shapes policy and regulation at local, national and international levels.
Research Institutes and Centres
- Institute of Global Health Innovation
- Imperial Clinical Trials Unit (ICTU)
- The Health and Care Infrastructure Research and Innovation Centre
- Centre for Health Economics and Policy Innovation
- The Centre for Health Policy
- The Hamlyn Centre for Robotic Surgery
- The Centre for Digestive and Gut Health
- The Helix Centre for Design in Healthcare