Number Theory PhD's are currently funded by the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Geometry and Number Theory: find out more and apply on The London School of Geometry and Number Theory website.
- Chapman Fellowships - department postdoc positions.
- Two-year Newton Fellowship for people currently based overseas.
- Heilbronn Fellowships - these are positions which involve spending 50 percent of your time working for GCHQ on confidential matters, and hence there are stringent nationality requirements imposed (basically you must be from the UK, US or Australia, or have substantial ties to one of these countries).
More senior and prestigious positions are:
- Our Research Fellowships for 3 years.
- Royal Society University Research Fellowships for 5 years (extendable to 8 years), open to EU/EEA citizens and those who have worked at EU/EEA universities.
- Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships.
- EPSRC Early Career Fellowships for 5 years.
Ideally contact us in early October for (1), late August for (2) or November for (3). Applicants for (4) can apply at any time, but contacting us in either August or February makes most sense.