Public Engagement Masterclass
Key Information and Booking
Trainer: Helen Featherstone - External Consultant
Cost: Internal - no charge; External - not available
This course is available to Imperial staff only.
Duration: 1hr 45 mins
Date: 27 June 2017, 10.00am
Venue: RSM 3.01D
Book online here. Space on this course is limited to 20 places, available on a first come first served basis.
This interactive session will explore the features of good quality public engagement, highlight the reasons why our major funders think it’s important, and help you to build on your own public engagement goals.
Key areas covered
- An opportunity to reflect on your own public engagement experiences
- Find out why our major funders think public engagement is so important
- Explore the approaches that lead to good quality public engagement
- Discover new public engagement opportunities at Imperial and beyond
Who is it for?
This is aimed at any Imperial staff member keen to:
- Explore the potential of public engagement to enhance research impact
- Understand the wider agenda around public engagement in universities
- Broaden their skills in public engagement
This course is not aimed at experienced engagement practitioners.
*Please note that engagement activities that may support teaching and learning practice can be used to support an application for HEA fellowship via Imperial’s STAR framework.
Dates and times:
27 June 2017, 10.00am.
Venue: RSM 3.01D
How to book your place:
Book online here.
This course is free, but please see the terms and conditions of booking. There are 20 places available and it will be booked on a first come first served basis. We will operate a waiting list, and further similar courses will run throughout the year.
Any queries? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.