Interactive workshops and 1:1 consultations for busy Master's students to help with the academic language needs of your degree
Registering for Master's workshops
Registration for our autumn term Master's workshops is now open!
We also offer an 18-week Cambridge English: Advanced course (course fee and entry test apply).
Find out more here
The Master's English programme provides dedicated, free support to students studying science, engineering and medicine MSc and MRes courses at Imperial College London. Our aim is to help you with your language needs for your academic studies and to help you understand the expectations of taught postgraduate work. There are two strands to the Programme: workshops and one-to-one consultations with a CfAE tutor.
Imperial College London Master's students in the fields mentioned above can register for any of the following:
- A wide range of English workshops specifically designed for Master's students (highly recommended)
- Writing Mechanics workshops
- 1:1 consultations with an English tutor (to discuss a specific piece of writing or upcoming presentation)
- 4-week evening courses on a range of subjects (spring and summer terms only)
- Listening and speaking courses
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) 18-week course (course fee and entry test apply)
Registration for autumn term workshops is now open. Autumn term Block B registration will open on Friday 20 October.
Registration for autumn term 1:1 consultations is now open.
In the spring and summer terms, Imperial Master's students in science, engineering and medicine can register for our English evening courses. However, in the autumn term these are reserved exclusively for undergraduates. Further information on these and how to register can be found HERE.
Business School students: Please contact the Business School directly about in-sessional English language support.