Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
The College and the ICT team support all activites to improve Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
You can find out about current job vacancies or read more about the EDI activites ICT are actively involved in below:
Everywoman Tech Hub partnership
- To give our Imperial women an equal voice in the world of STEM
- To shine a spotlight on women as role models who inspire success in others
- To foster an environment of inclusivity and opportunity
- Identifying Imperial women who can be nurtured to apply for Senior Level jobs.
What is the everywoman Tech Hub?
- The Hub is a dedicated online portal providing you with free career development resources, including articles, virtual events, mentoring, webinars and networking capabilities.
- It is open to all Imperial staff and students too, so sign up today and support us!
A partnership for the whole College
Our partnership gives us the opportunity to showcase some of our amazing women from ICT and from across Imperial at:
- Round tables discussions
- Mentorship circle
- Job opportunities board
- and much more!
As part of our collaboration we will be approaching inspirational women across College to volunteer as mentors. These mentors will:
- help us nurture and create home-grown Imperial talent to go on to achieve their career aspirations.
- Accelerate mentees self-development, career progression, and boost overall confidence .
- Help make important new connections for the College and STEM sectors.
- Join the Mentorship Circles and attend events.
Women in Tech Excellence Awards 2021
The Women in Tech Excellence Awards are important as they recognise top-performing women from across the technology space and provide inspiration for younger women looking to build a career in the tech industry.
The awards are designed to help move us as an tech industry towards a solution, by recognising and promoting the many talented women, and other success stories. There are places in IT for women, and this industry can lead to rewarding, fulfilling careers for everyone.
Congratulations to our winners
- Jacqui Lipinski, Highly Commended Digital Leader of the Year: Enterprise
- Rachel Hayes, Highly Commended Rising Star of the Year: Public Sector & Universities
Congratulations to all our other 2021 finalists!
- Rebecca Freir, Product Engineer
- Suzanne Hoy, Technology Delivery Manager
Watch Juan's video about why ICT are supporting Women in Tech Excellence Awards.
Collaboration, Innovation and Technology Forum (CITF)
CITF is a UK based sales-free membership organisation for technology professionals. It has 4,500 members worldwide across enterprise, academia, charities and the public sector.
ICT have representation on the Steering Board and we are currently expanding our subscription which includes bespoke events, resource library, SIGs, professional development and mentoring.
Please contact Ellen Pengelly for Further information on the Everywoman partnership and CITF.