ICT Customer Services Managers
The Customer Services Managers provide a single point of contact into ICT, acting as the interface between our customers and the resources within ICT. They are the go-to point of contact for any operational issues within departments, helping to ensure that ICT delivers the exceptional levels of service our customers expect. They also ensure that customer satisfaction is continuously improved and act as the “voice of the customer” within ICT
How can Customer Service Managers help you?
- Not sure what has happened to the job you logged with ICT and need someone to check its progress.
- Confused by the various storage options available to you and want to chat to someone to help you decide.
- Not sure who or how to contact someone in ICT about an issue you have.
- Need someone to tell your staff/students about the services available in ICT.
- Want to provide feedback on the services provide by ICT.
If you are unsure of who to contact in ICT please speak to your dedicated Customer Services Manager and they will help point you in the right direction.
Contact your Customer Services Manager
- Faculty of Medicine (Tom West-Robinson)
- Business School (Dipen Mandalia)
- Faculty of Engineering (Sam Masih)
- Faculty of Natural Sciences (Colin Grant)
- Support Services (Kam Chaggar)
ICT Digital Partners own the strategic relationships with customers, their details can be found at Digital Partners