To help support staff and students with remote working ICT have pulled together a list of useful training resources including how-to videos, training guides and workshops/webinars.
These pages will be updated as training sessions become available.
Office 365 training and support
You can find a whole host of videos and helpful training and support on our Office 365 web pages.
There are also lots of useful training materials on an Office 365 SharePoint site that was put together by ICT’s Office 365 expert. You can book a Microsoft Teams training session online.
Watch our video for step by step guidance on how to hold virtual meetings with Teams
Communicate with your department using Yammer. Watch our what is Yammer video.
LinkedIn Learning recommendations for working remotely
See below some helpful courses on managing change and working remotely:
- Building Resilience with Tatiana Kolovo
- Time Management: Working from Home with Dave Crenshaw
- Leading at a Distance with Kevin Eikenberry
- Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset with Dave Crenshaw
- Developing Resourcefulness with Todd Dewett
Panopto Training Webinars
The Digital Education Team will be running regular Panopto Training Webinars. By the end of the session attendees will understand how to:
- Install the Panopto Personal Recorder
- Make recordings with Panopto using the Personal Recorder
- Organise and edit Panopto recordings
- Manage and share Panopto recordings and folders
These sessions are hosted through Microsoft Teams and will be accessible to all staff.
Please find the dates and times for sessions on the Staff Development Panopto Training page.