The majority of touch card printers at Imperial College London offer a chargeable photocopying service, which deducts print credits from your account in the same way as the printing service and at the same cost.
To photocopy your document, follow these steps:
- Tap your College ID card to validate and press Copy.
- Lift up the lid and place your document on the glass following the paper size guide markers.
- Press Start to make one single-sided copy.
- Press Describe Original followed by Copy Settings and select the relevant options, to make double-sided and multiple copies of your document.
- Press Back and choose another option when printing is complete or press Sign out to end your session.