- Login to your computer.
- Press the Windows key + R to bring up the Run box and paste \\ictprintservice-smb.imperial.ac.ukinto the Open field and click OK.
- If using a personal computer, you may need to enter your College username prefixed with IC\ (e.g. IC\username) and password.
- You will see a list of available printers.
- Double click on MPS-Colour icon to add colour printing and then MPS-Mono icon to add black and white printing from the list of available printers.
- You have now installed these print queues to your computer. To check go to the Windows search bar and look for Devices and Printers for Windows 7 and Printers and Scanners for Windows 10.
If you are using a personal device and are having difficulty printing, you may need to delete the printer by name in the printer list and repeat the steps above.
If the above method doesn't work for you, then you can also install the new print queues from the ICT print service mobile web page.
- Go to the ICT print service mobile web page
- Sign in with your College username and password, click Login.
- Click the Driver Print tab
- Select the Windows icon
- You should see Configuring Driver Print On Windows 8
- ICT recommend that you choose Simple (1) click Continue and follow the instructions. Only choose the Advanced (3) option should you require stapling.