Using Office 365
Features and benefits
- A 50GB storage quota.
- A simple searchable online email archive with an unlimited quota.
- Secure online cloud storage through OneDrive for Business.
- Free Microsoft Office 365 software, including Word, Excel and OneNote, on up to five personally-owned computers, plus five tablets and five smartphones, for full-time, FTE or emeritus employees and students. Install and use Microsoft Office 365
- Do not install Office 365 on College PCs (desktops and laptops), as automated updates may break access to College administration systems or the use of College tested add-ins.
Instructions for webmail
You can access your email from a web browser by following these steps:
- Go to www.imperial.ac.uk/office365.
- Enter your College username in the format email@example.com and password.
- Click Sign in.
If you unsure whether you have an Office 365 email account or not, go to My Account.