- The recommended mail client for Mac is Microsoft Outlook 2011 which is available to download, read Mac and Outlook for Mac 2011.
To set up Mac Mail to check your Office 365 email account, follow these steps:
1. Choose Exchange from the list. If you have an existing email account already configured, then go to Mail menu and choose Add Account…
2. Select Exchange and click Continue.
3. Enter your name and email address, in the format firstname.lastname@example.org, and your College password.
4. Click Continue.
5. Wait a short while for Mac Mail to find your settings. Enter the following:
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: your College password
- Server Address: outlook.office365.com
6. Click Continue.
7. Choose which features you want to sync. Click Done to complete the set up process.
Your email account is now set up on Mac Mail.