To set up an iOS device to check your Office 365 email account, follow these steps:
1. Tap Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Add Account.
2. Tap Exchange.
3. Enter your full College email address in the Email box firstname.lastname@example.org and your College password.
4. Tap Next in the top right hand corner of the screen. Your iOS device will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account. Go to step 6 if your iOS device finds your settings.
5. If your iOS device can’t find your settings, you will need to enter:
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain : leave blank
- Username: enter your college username followed by @ic.ac.uk
6. Tap Next.
7. Choose the type of information you want to synchronise between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronised.
Your email account is now ready to use.