Outlook for Android
- Your Android device must be running Android 4.0 or later to use Outlook for Android.
- You can also download and install Microsoft Office 365 on your Android device for free: Microsoft Office 365.
To set up your Office 365 email account using the Microsoft Outlook app on your Android device, follow these steps:
1. Download Outlook from the Play Store.
2. Tap on the Outlook icon in your Apps menu to launch it.
3. Type your College firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. email@example.com) in the Email address field and press continue.
4. Enter your College password in the Password field.
5. Type Imperial in the Description field.
6. Press the blue 'Tick' icon in the top right corner to finish.
Your email account is ready to use.