Windows 8 Mail
To set up Windows 8 Mail to check your Office 365 email account, follow these steps:
1. Click the Mail app to start.
2. Login to your Microsoft account (not your College account). You will need to create one first, if you don't have one already.
3. Click on Exchange.
4. Enter your College email address and password.
5. Click Show more details.
6. Enter outlook.office365.com into the Server address field.
7. Enter your College username in the Username field as firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Click Connect. You will see a message about the server's security certificate but click on Connect anyway.
Windows 8 Mail is now configured to connect to your Office 365 mailbox.