Windows 10 / Windows 8
Follow these instructions to set up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection on your Windows 10 or 8 machine:
- Click on the Start button in the toolbar.
- Type Network and Sharing Center in the Search field and press Enter.
- Choose Set up a new connection or network under the heading Change your networking settings.
- Select Connect to a workplace and click Next.
- Choose Use my Internet connection (VPN).
- Enter vpn.ic.ac.uk in the Internet address field.
- Enter Imperial VPN in the Destination name field.
- Tick Remember my credentials.
- Click Create.
The connection has now been created and will be saved and displayed in your list of connections.