How do I request my College telephone bill?

To request your College telephone bill, contact your Telecoms Billing Representative.

How do I block unwanted calls to my College telephone?

To request that unwanted calls to your College telephone be blocked, log a fault by completing this form: Reporting telephone faults.

How do I change the billing name on my College telephone?

Submit the change of billing name to your Telecoms Representative, you will log it on your behalf.