To connect to the Imperial-WPA network using a Linux machine, follow these steps:
- Click on the Network Manager icon.
- Click Enable Wireless.
- Click off this menu and then click back onto the Network notification icon again (this refreshes the Network Manager).
- Select Imperial-WPA from the available wireless networks list. The Wireless Network Authentication Required windows will appear.
- Choose WPA & WPA2 Enterprise from the Wireless Security dropdown list.
- Choose Protected EAP (PEAP) from the EAP Method dropdown list.
- Enter ic\yourCollegeusername in the Anonymous Identity field.
- Choose Version 0 from the PEAP Version dropdown list.
- Enter ic\yourCollegeusername again in the User Name field.
- Enter your College password in the Password field.
- Click Connect. The system may prompt you to enter a keyring password for saving your credentials (this password does not need to match your College password).
You are now connected to the Imperial-WPA network.