Mac installation instructions
Mac Installation instructions
- On the desktop click on go then Applications
- Locate Panopto
- Drag the Application to the Trash
- Empty the Trash
- Log in to the Panopto server https://imperial.cloud.panopto.eu
- Select Download Panopto
- Choose the appropriate installer for your operating system
- Locate the installer in your downloads > double click on the .pkg file >follow the instructions to install
- Login to your Panopto personal recorder.
- If your personal recorder is 5.5 version or older then you will receive a dialog box as seen below. Click on the Update Now button.
- Two things will occur after you select the Update Now button.
- The older version of the personal recorder will be uninstalled.
- A newer version (5.6) will be installed.