Administer an assignment
After you create the assignment you will have the ability to administer it by changing your settings, seeing student submissions and viewing Originality Reports (similarity reports).
To administer your assignment, follow these steps:
- Enter your course
- Go to the side panel entitled Course Tools.
- Select TurnitinUK Assignments.
- Click on the assignment that you are working on. You may see several other assignments listed, if you have created more than one. You will be taken to the administration panel.
- Select Edit assignment if you wish to edit your settings (options). You will be able to edit all of your original options. It is best to choose all of your settings before students submit their work. If you change settings after submissions have been sent, not all of the settings will be applied to those submissions.
- Click on the name of the assignment in the Assignment Inbox to view students’ work.