Updated Matlab licence
ICT has renewed our campus-wide license to MATLAB & Simulink. We have upgraded our license to the full suite of products. In addition, we have licensed the MATLAB Academic Online Training Suite, which offers six self-paced training courses that are available to all faculty, researchers, staff and students.
For continued access to MATLAB on personal endpoints, you will need to update the license file. Go to the MATLAB Portal and click on Get started now to login into your MathWorks Account and update the license file. In addition, you may register for the online training, by clicking on Get free training under MATLAB Training.
Alternatively, you may choose one of these options to update your license file:
To update the License File in MATLAB (internet connection required):
Go to Help > Licensing > Update Current Licenses
To update the License File in the License Center:
- Access the MathWorks License Center here: https://www.mathworks.com/licensecenter/ (log-in required)
- Select TAH license #600177
- Click on the "Activation and Installation" tab below
- Click on the Activation Label for the activation you wish to validate
- Click on the "Get License File" button. Select to either email or download the license file.
- Once downloaded, open MATLAB and go to Help > Licensing > Activate Software
- Select to Activate without using the internet
- Browse to a copy of the newest license file saved. MATLAB should now run without displaying the "due to expire" message.
For issues related to your MATLAB installation, contact the ICT Service Desk http://www.imperial.ac.uk/admin-services/ict/contact-ict-service-desk/
This information is also available on our announcements page http://www.imperial.ac.uk/admin-services/ict/store/announcements/