Software regulations and returns
Here we set out the items required pursuant to the EC Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7) as ratified by the Consumer Protection (Contracts Concluded by Means of Distance Communications) Regulations 2000.
The following points are subject to Imperial College London terms and conditions:
- Identity. The supplier of any goods purchased persuant to the terms and conditions is ICT, Imperial College London.
- Description of goods. The goods sold pursuant to these regulations are items selected from those available from us.
- Price. The price of good purchased shall be the price advertised on our price list at the time of purchase. The price includes Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Delivery costs. Goods will, normally, be delivered to an Imperial College London address at no additional cost. However, for bulky goods, we reserve the right to charge.
- Payment. Payment for any goods purchased pursuant to these terms must be made according to the Payment method discussed (Pay for software) and prior to delivery.
- Cancellation. In accordance with the regulations, you have the right to cancel your order within seven working days. To exercise your right to cancellation and/or a refund, apply in person or in writing to the Shop Manager, Software Shop. There is no right to cancel orders for IT software once it has been unsealed.
- Software versions. The Software Shop may have to provide a later version of software than that ordered. If the later version is not acceptable, you may cancel your order.