To install Skype for Business on an Android device, follow these steps:
- Go to the Play Store on your device and search for Skype for Business.
- Select Skype for Business and click Install.
- Agree to Application Permissions.
- Click OK on the Before you start screen.
- Agree to the Terms and conditions.
- Enter your College email address ending in @imperial.ac.uk e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org in the Organisation Sign-in Address field.
- Enter your College password.
- Enter your College username as ic\username.
- Set Auto-Detect Server to ON.
- Click Sign In. The Signing In screen may display for up to five minutes.
- On the Security Warning page tick the box that says “Always trust this certificate” and continue.
- Add your mobile number, including country code (+44 for the UK) and click Continue.
- Set the Sync Contacts field to ON or OFF depending on your preference.
- Click Continue.