Discounted software for students
Free software and resources are also available. Go to Free resources and services.
Information on paid IT software for students
Purchase directly from Adobe.
- Complete an ArcGIS licence form.
- Visit the ICT Service Desk in person or call the ICT Shop with the following:
- a completed licence form;
- your valid College ID card or a scan;
- a credit or debit card to pay the £20 fee.
- We only accept card payments and payment can only be made in person or over the telephone.
- ArcGIS is for use on personal machines only.
EndNote is available to download on Imperial College London-owned machines only. We are legally required to provide a complete record of each download or transfer to the vendor. To download a copy you must register and receive instructions on how to download the software. Downloads can only be made while connected to the Imperial network, not via virtual private network (VPN) or hospital network.
Register for a download.
Personal copies can be ordered from Bilaney Consultants.
We do not offer GraphPad and related software in the Software Shop, but you can purchase it from the manufacturer directly: GraphPad.
Quotes provided on request: Contact the ICT Store.
Purchase directly from National Instruments.
You can purchase Mathematica from Wolfram at a reduced rate. You will need to provide a scanned copy of your College ID card during the payment process to prove your status as a current student at Imperial College London.
We do not sell NVIVO, but you can buy it from Timberlake.
Purchase directly from Bilaney Consultants.
Please visit the Timberlake website to purchase student copies of STATA.