Imperial Faculty building

When to contact us

A number of College Departments already provide support and assistance in respect of legally-related matters. Consequently, if you need advice in relation to one of these other areas, in the first instance you should contact the individual or department responsible for that area. Please see our Niche Areas - Who to Contact First page for further details.

We are unable to provide advice to employees or students in respect of personal matters or to advise third parties. Please see Non-College Matters for further details.

Please note: Before briefing the Legal Services Office on a matter you should always ensure that you first seek approval from your manager.