Health management information sources
EBSCOhost Business Source Ultimate
- Academic journal articles: major source
- Company Profiles: International Datamonitor Profiles from the world's largest companies and Economist Intelligence Unit reports (EIU)
- Country Reports: Including economic competitiveness reports, political risk yearbooks and emerging markets monitor
- Market Research Reports: market research handbooks and Datamonitor Marketwatch reports
- Industry Profiles: Country and geographic areas analyses, including market forecast data and reports from the EIU covering key industries
- SWOT analyses from Gartner Inc, working papers, case studies and analyst and executive interviews
EBSCO Mobile for using EBSCO on a smart phone, if you are using an iPad use the above link as normal.
Abstracts from over 3,500 international biomedical and pharmaceutical journals, covering medicine, health policy and management, pharmacology and psychiatry.
Gartner IT strategy resources
Gartner is a leading technology research and advisory company that undertakes extensive IT research. More than 960 expert analysts cover 1,200 topics across the IT landscape. You can search for information by topic, industry or role. Please note that access is limited to the Gartner Research Core Service, therefore not all of Gartner’s content is available.
HMIC: Health Management Information Consortium
Articles, official publications and grey literature on health and social care management.
Abstracts from worldwide biomedical literature, including research, clinical practice, administration and policy issues. Includes economic and cost data limiters in the Health Services Research section of PubMed Tools. Provides access to the Medline database as well as other useful biomedical databases.
Produced by the US National Library of Medicine, Medline covers the international literature on biomedicine, including the allied health fields and the biological and physical sciences as they relate to medicine, health care, and the health care system.
Medline contains over 18 million citations and abstracts from more than 4,600 biomedical journals, dating from 1950.
Use Medline via OvidSP to be guided through selections for a precise search based on Medical Subject Headings (MeSH), subheadings, and limits, and to build a search strategy in steps and by trying multiple combinations.
This innovation, intelligence and networking platform is an independent news service that specialises in research, industry and policy making within the EU. With both an academic and entrepreneurial approach it covers the most up to date topics, with insights into sector-specific innovation policies (e.g. ICT, energy, healthcare, transport) and horizontal initiatives (e.g. EU-funded programmes, unitary patent, transatlantic co-operations).