From November 2018, Imperial has a one year partnership with Times Newspapers, which includes free access to The Times and The Sunday Times online.
The subscription is not managed by Library Services, but details of the arrangement are provided here for information.
All Imperial students and staff will receive a personal redemption code to allow them to subscribe to both The Times and The Sunday Times for the next 12 months.
Each code is unique to the individual student or member of staff to whom it has been sent, and cannot be transferred to another user.
The subscription includes:
- unlimited online access to The Times and The Sunday Times
- smartphone and tablet apps with exclusive interactive features
- access to special events with journalists, movie previews and private views
- Odeon 2-for-1 cinema tickets every weekend
- exclusive access to Premier League and Premiership Rugby video highlights
- a free ebook each month from Times+
If you have a problem redeeming your code or activating your subscription, please email email@example.com.
For enquiries about your activated subscription, please call the Times helpline on 0800 018 5177 (free from landline or mobile) or +44(0)20 7711 1527 or visit the Times Help Hub.
Once the subscription is activated, your relationship is with Times Newspapers, and not Library Services.