The Zeneca room is available for group presentation or project work. Priority will be given to library training events and student access.
Booking requests should be made in person in the library. Send cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of the Zeneca room is at the Library’s discretion.
- 1 trainer PC and projector
- 4 workstations
- Bookings will only be accepted from students and staff members of Imperial College London or Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Requests for bookings can be made up to 5 working days in advance
- At the time of the booking the following information must be supplied: name or library number, course title, project title / subject, number of group
- There must be a minimum of 2 people per group booking - bookings for individuals will not be accepted
- The room is primarily for group presentation work - students may use the main library areas for general group work
- One or two hour slots may be booked; the second hour is liable to alteration at short notice should another group require the room
- Only one booking per group, per session is permitted (sessions: morning 09.00 - 13.00, afternoon 13.00 - 17.00)
- The Library reserves the right to decline any booking request
Responsibilities of group
- To notify the library as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking
- To ensure the room is left tidy
- To ensure that food and drink are not consumed within the training room (other than sealable bottles)
- To report any damage or problems with equipment or furniture to library staff
- To ensure that Library Regulations are met and maintained at all times