Imperial College London’s new admissions management system aims to deliver capabilities that will ensure an excellent experience for those applying to undergraduate and direct applications (e.g. postgraduate and occasional applicants) programmes for 2019 entry.
The new system went live in September and combines application software with the Banner student information system in support of processes across Faculties, Departments, Registry, Student Fees and ICT. This launch marks an important milestone in delivering improved information processes for staff and students across the student lifecycle as part of the Student Information Management Programme (SIMP).
The new admissions system facilitates:
- Applicant online application submission, tracking and document upload through the new Imperial Gateway
- Payment for application fees, deposits and towards tuition fees
- Presentation of tuition fee liability on offer letters
- Online application management and real-time reporting
- Development towards a single College source of applicant communications.