Access and training
Access roles and responsibilities
Access to the Student Records system is provided through the following roles:
- Read Only/Reporting: For staff who require read-only access to student records.
- Edit access: For the Student Records team and other Registry teams.
Training is mandatory for staff members requesting edit access. You will need to undertake training before your access is set-up.
There is online training available for the read-only roles including how to login and how to query student records. If you require further training, please contact the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access requests for the new Banner student information system Student Enquiry Form will resume closer to the new go-live date.
You will be able to access the Student Records solution via My.Imperial using your College single sign-on. Please follow these instructions to login:
- The URL for accessing applications through My Imperial is: https://my.imperial.ac.uk. Once you have opened this page, you will see a new tile: Student Administration.
- Click on Student Administration to access the new Student Records system.
- This will take you to the College single sign-on page.
- Sign in with your username and password.
Internet Explorer or Chrome are the recommended browsers.
Please refer to the online manuals or the video below for more information on how to login.
If you require access to Student Administration and you are unable to login, please raise an ASK request.