The Operations Committee is a formal sub-committee of the Provost’s Board. It brings together leaders of Imperial’s largest operational units to coordinate, review and prioritise initiatives across the services that support the College’s academic mission.
Terms of Reference
Operations Committee Members
Director of Academic Services (Chair)
Chief Information Officer
Director of Safety
Director of Human Resources
Director of Estates Operations
Director of Campus Services
Director of Finance, Finance Division
Managing Director, Student Union
Subject matter experts from across the College, including directors of other services, periodically attend the Committee to provide insight and discuss specific matters on relevant items of business.
Interim Membership currently includes:
Elizabeth Nixon - Interim Head of College Community Communications
Regular meetings – second Monday of the month (10am-12pm)
12 July 2021
9 August 2021
13 September 2021
11 October 2021
8 November 2021
13 December 2021
10 January 2022
7 February 2022
14 March 2022
4 April 2022
9 May 2022
13 June 2022
11 July 2022
8 August 2022
Transition Operation Committee meetings (10am-11am)
5 July 2021
26 July 2021
23 August 2021
27 September 2021
25 October 2021
22 November 2021
To meet accessibility guidelines, we encourage papers to include the following:
- Consistent heading styles should be used to indicate grouping and add hierarchy to your content.
- All figures, tables, charts etc (including in appendices) are required to be clearly and consistently labelled.
- All link text must be clear, descriptive, and understandable without contextual content (do not use click here or include the URL).
- Please note, if required, it is the item lead's responsibility to ensure a fully accessible version of the paper submitted to Provost's Board is available on request.
- To ensure accessibility, papers can be checked against the College's guidance on publishing accessible documents. Additionally, the latest version of Office (365) has an accessibility checker that highlights issues and solutions. To access, click on the Review tab within the document and then click Check Accessibility.