The Regular Giving team runs large-scale fundraising campaigns, using direct mail, telephone and email to encourage philanthropic giving from the College’s alumni and friends.
The team has expertise in both telephone fundraising and direct marketing, with a year-round programme that engages alumni around the globe and across all four faculties. The 2014–15 academic year was a record-breaking one for the team, with an unprecedented 4,262 people making a donation.
The Regular Giving team fundraises for ten priority areas:
- President’s Scholarship Fund
- Student Experience
- Student Support
- Faculty of Engineering – Dean’s Fund
- Faculty of Natural Sciences – Dean’s Fund
- Faculty of Medicine – Dean’s Fund
- Imperial College Business School – Dean’s Fund
- Where the need is greatest
In addition to our fundraising activities, the team plays a key role in keeping alumni connected to the College through updates on developments at Imperial and through our telephone appeals, which see current students calling alumni to share experiences about their time here.