Dr Michele Coti Zelati
Personal detailsDr Michele Coti Zelati Royal Society University Research Fellow (Senior Lecturer)
Analysis of PDEs, fluid mechanics, infinite-dimensional dynamical systems, stochastic perturbations, turbulence theory.
Prof Colin Cotter
Numerical analysis and scientific computing: numerical methods for climate, weather prediction and ocean modelling, finite element methods especially compatible finite element methods, geometric integration, diffeomorphic and metamorphic image registration, data assimilation.
Dr Dante Kalise
Personal detailsDr Dante Kalise Senior Lecturer in Computational Optimisation and Control
Scientific computation methods for optimization and control, nonlinear PDEs, high-dimensional approximation and agent-based models across scales.
Dr Sheehan Olver
Numerical analysis, spectral methods, partial differential equations, orthogonal polynomials, Riemann–Hilbert problems, random matrix theory, integrable systems.
Prof Greg Pavliotis
Homogenization theory; Inertial particles; Stochastic differential equations.
Dr Ewelina Zatorska
Existence, regularity and asymptotic behaviour of PDE systems describing the flow of compressible and incompressible (multicomponent) fluids, and applications of such systems in the social sciences.
Dr Michele Dolce
Analysis of PDEs, fluid dynamics
Dr Andrea Giorgini
Personal detailsDr Andrea Giorgini Chapman Fellow
PDEs from Fluid Mechanics, Biology and Materials Science, modeling and theoretical analysis of Diffuse Interface (Phase Field) problems with complicated internal microstructures and driven the surface tension.
Dr Arianna Giunti
Stochastic homogenization for elliptic operators, random walks in random environments and interacting particles systems, fluid flows in porous media, magnetic Schrödinger operators
- Dr Pedro Aceves Sánchez: North Carolina State University
- Prof José A. Carrillo: University of Oxford
- Dr Young-Pil Choi: Yonsei University
- Prof Pierre Degond: Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse
- Dr Matias Delgadino: Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro
- Dr Manh Hong Duong: University of Birmingham
- Dr Yanghong Huang: University of Manchester
- Dr Guanglian Li: University of Groningen
- Dr Stephan Martin: SAP Senior Data Scientist
- Dr Sara Merino Aceituno: University of Vienna
- Dr Robert Nurnberg: University of Trento
- Dr Michela Ottobre: Heriot-Watt University
- Dr Lorenzo Sala: Inria
- Dr Urbain Vaes: École des Ponts
- Dr Aneta Wróblewska-Kamińska: Institute of Mathematics, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Dr Hui Yu: RWTH Aachen University