Dr Michele Coti Zelati
Personal detailsDr Michele Coti Zelati Royal Society University Research Fellow (Senior Lecturer)
Analysis of PDEs, fluid mechanics, infinite-dimensional dynamical systems, stochastic perturbations, turbulence theory.
Prof Colin Cotter
Numerical analysis and scientific computing: numerical methods for climate, weather prediction and ocean modelling, finite element methods especially compatible finite element methods, geometric integration, diffeomorphic and metamorphic image registration, data assimilation.
Prof Pierre Degond
Collective dynamics, decision making and self-organization in complex systems coming from biology and social sciences.
Dr Robert Nurnberg
Numerical Analysis, (Nonlinear) Partial Differential Equations, Finite Element Approximations, Geometric Evolution Equations, and Scientific Computing.
Dr Sheehan Olver
Numerical analysis, spectral methods, partial differential equations, orthogonal polynomials, Riemann–Hilbert problems, random matrix theory, integrable systems.
Prof Greg Pavliotis
Homogenization theory; Inertial particles; Stochastic differential equations.
Dr Lorenzo Sala
Biomathematics, numerical analysis, partial differential equations, high performance computing, finite element methods, multiscale coupling, model order reduction.
Dr Urbain Vaes
Numerical methods for partial differential equations; Stochastic methods in molecular dynamics; Mean field equations for interacting diffusions.
- Dr Pedro Aceves Sánchez: North Carolina State University
- Prof José A. Carrillo: University of Oxford
- Dr Young-Pil Choi: Yonsei University
- Dr Matias Delgadino: Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro
- Dr Manh Hong Duong: University of Birmingham
- Dr Dante Kalise: University of Nottingham
- Dr Yanghong Huang: University of Manchester
- Dr Guanglian Li: University of Groningen
- Dr Stephan Martin: SAP Senior Data Scientist
- Dr Sara Merino Aceituno: University of Vienna
- Dr Michela Ottobre: Heriot-Watt University
- Dr Aneta Wróblewska-Kamińska: Institute of Mathematics, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Dr Hui Yu: RWTH Aachen University
- Dr Ewelina Zatorska: UCL