(1) Lu X, Yu J, Lin j, Shi Z, 2020. Investigation of material flow behaviour and microstructure during differential velocity sideway extrusion, Procedia Manufacturing, 50:226-230. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2020.08.042
(2) Piglione A, Yu J., Zhao J, Xiao C, Dunne F, Pham MS, 2020. Micro-mechanisms of Cyclic Plasticity at Stress Concentrations in a Ni-Based Single-Crystal Superalloy. In: Tin S et al. (eds) Superalloys 2020. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series. Springer, Cham, pp 333-340. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-51834-9_32
(3) M. Huang, G. Sha, P. Huthwaite, S. I. Rokhlin, M. J. S. Lowe, 2019. Elastic wave propagation in polycrystalline materials with elongated grains, International Congress on Ultrasonics, 3-6 Sep 2019, Bruges, Belgium.
(4) Piglione A, Yu J, Zhao J, Xiao C, Pham MS, 2019. Assessing the influence of surface notches on the high-cycle fatigue performance of a Ni-based single-crystal superalloy, EUROMAT 2019, Stockholm, Sweden, 1-5 September 2019.
(5) M. Huang, M. J. S. Lowe, G. Sha, S. I. Rokhlin, 2019. Elastic wave propagation in polycrystals under conditions of strong scattering, 46th Annual Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, 15-18 Jul 2019, Portland, OR, USA.
(6) Piglione A, Dunne FPE, Pham MS, 2019. Overview of our understanding fatigue in Ni-based superalloys, seminar at USTB, Beijing.
(7) S.K Ng, M.A. Kamaludin, J.P. Dear, B.R. Blackman, 2018. Environmental effects in biaxially orientated Polymethyl Methacrylate, Procedia Structural Integrity, 13:304-310. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.prostr.2018.12.051
(8) M. Huang, G. Sha, A. Van Pamel, P. Huthwaite, S. I. Rokhlin, M. J. S. Lowe, 2018. Effect of grain elongation on wave propagation in polycrystalline materials, 45th Annual Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, 15-19 Jul 2018, Burlington, VT, USA.
(9) M. Huang, G. Sha, A. Van Pamel, P. Huthwaite, S. I. Rokhlin, M. J. S. Lowe, 2018. Finite element modelling of wave propagation in polycrystals, Anglo-French Physical Acoustics Conference, 17-19 Jan 2018, Surrey, UK.
(10) Mohagheghian I, Wang Y, Zhou J, Yu L, Guo X, Charalambides M, Yan Y, Dear JP, Soft impact of laminated glass as sued for aircraft windshields, 22nd Dymat Technical Meeting, Forquin P., Chair, Grenoble, France (19-21 October 2016), Key-note Paper Ref: ID-35.
(11) Wang Y, Mohammed IK, Balint DS, Methodology for Modelling Diffusion Bonding in Powder Forging. 16th International Conference Metal Forming 2016, Kraków, Poland, 18 – 21 September 2016.
(12) Fang S, Shi Z, Bai Q, Jiang J, Wang S, Lin J, 2016. An Investigation of Direct Powder Forging of Nickel Superalloy FGH96. 16th International Conference Metal Forming 2016, Kraków, Poland, 18 – 21 September 2016.
(13) Mohagheghian I, Wang Y, Yu L, Zhou J, Charalambides M, Dear JP, Impact damage assessment of aircraft components using bird substitute materials. 5th EASN Association International workshop on Aerostructures, University of Manchester, UK, 2-4 September 2015 (Paper Ref ID35).
(14) Mohagheghian I, Wang Y, Zhou J, Guo X, Charalambides M, Yan Y, Dear JP, 2015. Soft Impact response of laminated glass plates. ICCM 20 2015, Copenhagen, Denmark, 19-24 July 2015 (Paper Ref 150701-1835).
(15) Zhou J, Mohagheghian I, Wang Y, Guo X, Charalambides M, Yan Y, Dear JP, 2015. Soft Impact response of laminated glass plates using finite analysis methods. ICCS 18 2015, Lisbon, Portugal, 15-18 June 2015.
(16) Del Linz P, Wang Y, Hooper PA, Smith D, Cormie D, Pascoe L, Blackman BRK, Dear JP, 2015. “Reaction force and delamination properties of laminated glass windows subject to blast loads”, 5th International Conference on Design and Analysis of Protective Structures (DAPS 2015), Furama Riverfront Hotel, Singapore, 19-21 May 2015.
(17) Wang Y, Mohagheghian I, Zhang X, Jiang L, Arora H, Dear JP, 2014. Impact Resistance of Laminated Glass Transparencies. ICEM 16 2014, Cambridge, UK, 7-11 July 2014. (Paper Ref: 747AT2E3).