The Department of Bioengineering works with industry partners from start-up companies to global corporations in the UK and internationally in a wide range of projects. Our work with partners includes:
- Research Collaborations. Working with industry partners on the development of new biomedical and bioengineering technologies.
- Student projects, placements and internships in the UK and internationally
- Events and training
- Translation of new science into applications and products which impact on wider society.
- Helping bioengineering partners recruit highly skilled and able staff from our undergraduate and postgraduate
- Consultancy work to help your company solve engineering and science problems.
You can find out more about how we can work together from the links below: