- Feuerstein D, Manning A, Hashemi P, et al., Dynamic metabolic response to multiple spreading depolarizations in patients with acute brain injury: an online microdialysis study, Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism Vol:30, ISSN:0271-678X, Pages:1343-1355.
- Feuerstein D, Parker KH, Boutelle MG, 2009, Practical Methods for Noise Removal: Applications to Spikes, Nonstationary Quasi-Periodic Noise, and Baseline Drift, Analytical Chemistry, Vol:81, ISSN:0003-2700, Pages:4987-4994.
- Hashemi P, Bhatia R, Nakamura H et al.,2009, Persisting depletion of brain glucose following cortical spreading depression, despite apparent hyperaemia: evidence for risk of an adverse effect of Leao's spreading depression, Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism, Vol:29, ISSN:0271-678X, Pages:166-175. Author web link.
- Fabricius M, Fuhr S, Willumsen L etal., 2008, Association of seizures with cortical spreading depression and peri-infarct depolarisations in the acutely injured human brain, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vol:119, ISSN:1388-2457, Pages:1973-1984.
- Caesar K, Hashemi P, Douhou A, et al., 008, Glutamate receptor-dependent increments in lactate, glucose and oxygen metabolism evoked in rat cerebellum in vivo, Journal of Physiology - London, Vol:586, ISSN:0022-3751, Pages:1337-1349.
Sorry, there was an error
Our server is currently experiencing problems. Please report this to the ICTService Desk.