Carers week 2020
The Employee Engagement team within HR are pleased to announce that the College will be holding virtual events to mark National Carers Week, which will take place from 8-14 June. This year’s theme is Making Caring Visible.
The listing below shows the full schedule of internal and external events plus useful resources. Internal College events are taking place on Tuesday (workshop from Carers UK) and on Thursday (networking session).
More information and the events schedule has been published on the Carers webpages, Yammer page and via the Carers mailing list. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the mailing list or have further queries about any of the sessions taking place next week.
In the meantime, don’t forget to sign up to the Employers for Carers platform, which is now offered free to all College staff as part of Carers UK membership. Through the platform, you can access resources such as case studies, expert opinion pieces, essential guides and e-Learning modules. More information can be found here.
- Employers for Carers (sign up free with access code #EFC1845)
- Chaplaincy Online Support- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Staff Supporters
- Confidential Care
- Managing resilience and stress
- Financial wellbeing
- Imperial Move from Home
- Imperial Support at Home Calendar
- Coaching and mentoring
- Courses running online during lockdown
- Bright Horizons Carers Week Resources Pack
- Carers Trust- Free online courses for carers
- Age UK
- Carers UK
- Morning, lunchtime and evening mediation via Inner Space
- My Family Care- Past webinars on demand
- My Family Care- Speak to an expert
- My Family Care Blog- Building resilience and sleep
- My Family Care Blog- How to get support if you're a new COVID carer or covert carer
- Bright Horizons Resource Roundup for May
- National Carers Week 2020
- NHS Online Tools to help your Mental Health
- LinkedIn Learning
- MYTime @ Home. For Carers Week MYTime Young Carers will be sharing a MYTime @ Home video everyday for young carers. To view the videos, click here.
- Register here for a 12-week Carers Wellbeing Programme