SME Business Club
Join the SME Business Club
The Institute of Chemical Biology (ICB) at Imperial College London would like to invite you to join our new SME Business Club: Membership is FREE.
Since its inception in 2003 the ICB has established itself as a world-leading hub in molecular science innovation. The ICB supports one of the largest pan academic-industrial research and training chemical biology communities in the world spanning (i) over 160 research groups from 15 Departments and Centres at Imperial College London, with an active research portfolio of >£100M (ii) leading players from the agri-sciences, nutri-science, pharmaceutical, healthcare, med-tech, personal care, biotech and instrumentation industries and (iii) a blossoming community of Small and Medium Enterprises.
We know the importance of networking and understand the research, infrastructure and skills challenges faced by SMEs. Through our SME Business Club we aim to support your needs through:
- access to a world class PhD talent pipeline: from PhD co-supervision through to fully funded internships and placement schemes
- early access to a cutting-edge molecular technology pipeline that can directly address bottlenecks in your R&D portfolio
- a networked science environment that can help you establish and make new business contacts
- access to commercial opportunities and vital information on industry needs: from SME elevator pitch events through to large scale technology showcases
- a vibrant calendar of invite-only networking events and innovation workshops: from hackathons through to research colloquia, breakfast meetings and tech-foresight events
- opportunities to be an expert speaker at ICB events
- facilitating access to world class co-location spaces, training programmes and state of the art capital equipment and testing facilities
- establishing collaborative R&D projects and partnerships: linking your SME with over 160 research groups in a world-leading university and our large scale industry partners
- marketing and PR opportunities through our regular newsletter
- writing a discussion piece for the ICB webpage once a year
- free display of your advertising materials at ICB events
- the opportunity to contribute towards the research strategy of the ICB through invited membership of the ICB Research Board
Membership of the ICB Business Club is FREE.
If you would like to join the ICB Business Club please apply online:
We also have an SME Business Club brochure for more information: SME Business Club Brochure
For more information on the Institute of Chemical Biology and its wider activities including further opportunities for collaboration please do not hesitate to contact us.