Information for postdoctoral research staff
Information for Chemical Engineering postdoctoral research staff
Welcome to the website for news, information and updates on social events for postdoctoral staff in the Chemical Engineering Department at Imperial College London.
For any details or questions, please get in touch with one of the Postdoc Representatives Alex Brogan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Peter Yatsyshin (email@example.com) or with our Administration Manager and Staffing Coordinator, Sneha Saunders (firstname.lastname@example.org). In addition Professor George Jackson is the "Postdoc Champion" for our department. Find out more about the Postdoc Representatives.
Pop-up events advertised by the Postdoc Development Centre
Event details are frequently emailed to the Postdoc Reps to pass on to the research staff of the department. Many other courses are on offer at the Postdoc Development Centre.
Women@Imperial Paths for Postdocs talks
The Women@Imperial series of events will be a celebration of the College’s academic women past, present and future, as well as those women who have inspired and continue to inspire our staff and students. As part of the celebration, the Postdoc Development Centre will be hosting a series of talks from ex-postdocs entitled ‘Paths for Postdocs talks’ [click for more information on dates and speakers].
- [16/01/15] A successful informal seminar and talks was held at the end of last year, and we will plan more to come in 2015
- [22/10/14] Both the "Welcome and HoD Meeting" on the 15th Oct and the informal Shell Recruitment meeting were very well attended and successful.
- [10/10/14] Website continues to be updated, and we wish to highlight the upcoming "Welcome and HoD Meeting" on the 15th Oct at 16:00.
- [30/09/14] "Reps" page updated with maps of the Department.
- [18/09/14] Event details for the welcome event now available. New event (Shell recruitment event) added.
[09/09/14] The website has begun to be populated with information, and will provide a useful place to find details relevant to research staff in Chemical Engineering
Site List and Links to Useful Information
- Reps page
Teaching / Admin links:
General Chemical Engineering News and Events:
Seminars from other departments:
Career development and human resources: