Software for Students
The college makes available a number of software for students at no cost. This software can be found on Microsoft Imagine by logging in with your institution.
As a student in the Department of Chemistry, you are able to download ChemDraw at no cost. ChemDraw is a molecule editor which is highly useful throughout your Chemistry degree.
How to download ChemDraw:
- Visit the Cambridge Soft SciStore for Imperial College London.
- Enter your imperial.ac.uk email address.
- You will then be redirected to PerkinElmer Informatics login.
- Register on the website and you will the be able to download and install ChemDraw.
- Finally, check your Imperial email account for the serial number in order to activate ChemDraw.
Reference managers are incredibly useful for lab and literature report writing. There are a number of reference managers available.
RefWorks is funded by the Imperial College Library and is free for students. Find out more about RefWorks.
EndNote is a reference manager that is installed on Imperial-owned computers. Find out more about Endnote.
Find out about other software available for reference management.