Research Showcase 2017
Shaping a better built environment
With significant political interest and investment into infrastructure in the UK and internationally, the opportunity for embedding research and innovation in civil engineering is arguably at its greatest level since the heyday of Victorian engineering entrepreneurship.
This research showcase event will feature exhibitions, demonstrations, laboratory tours, and seminars with leading academics and industry practitioners.
Date:29 November 2017
Download our Research Showcase Brochure to find out more about our work and researchers!
- Learn about ongoing cutting-edge research and how to get involved, as a researcher or as an industry partner
- Hear examples of the real-world impacts from our research
- Network with leading researchers and prominent industry representatives.
Who should attend?
- Industry practitioners interested in finding out about the latest research
- Those interested in undertaking collaborative research
- Final year undergraduate and MSc students looking for opportunities to engage in further research.