Poppulo and your data
Poppulo may process the following types and categories of personal data:
- contact information - subject email addresses, subject name, subject title and related attributes required to send or personalise emailed newsletters
- location information - subject location and function, required to target employee newsletters or newsletter content on the basis of location or function
- email content - the Imperial’s corporate information included in the emailed newsletters
- reporting information - analytics and other reporting data which provides aggregated information on engagement with newsletter mailings (including aggregated information on email bounces, opens and clicks)
- system security information - other information critical to the secure fulfilment of Poppulo's services (including IP address data for access validation, password information for user authentication, and other security data elements)
Like other service providers, Poppulo is required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with data protection laws. We do not allow our service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
If you have any concerns about the way your personal data is being processed or have a query about this information, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
This page should be read in conjunction with the Staff Privacy Notice [pdf].