The College's Communications Network exists to bring people who have a role in communications together in order to:
- Share best practise
- Develop professional skills
- Support communications across the College and work together
The Communications Network hosts regular events including networking events, training sessions and invited guest speakers covering a range of topics aross all areas of communications.
The network is open to all Imperial staff who have communications responsibilities within their role.
Read event reports for highlights of recent sessions.
The Communications Network is run by a committee of staff from across the College:
- Lottie Butler, Digital Communications Officer, Grantham Institute
- Zara Qadir, SGI Communications Manager, Earth Science & Engineering
- Vickie Sheriff, Director of Communications, Communications and Public Affairs
- Genevieve Timmins, Digital Communications Manager, Department of Medicine
- Chiara Heal, Operations Manager, Communications and Public Affairs
- Lauren Pow, Communications and Events Officer, Imperial College Business School
- Andrew Youngson, News and Digital Content Editor, Communications and Public Affairs