Imperial Data Science Intensive Course
Learn data science from Python to advanced machine learning, code your own data applications and boost your career with this 10-week course.
Duration: 10 weeks
Location: Online course (live teaching)
Time: 9:00am - 6:30pm GMT (full time)
Fees: £9,950 (10% alumni discount available), with the option of paying in monthly instalments
Data science tools like programming, modelling and visualisation will become common in many professional sectors in the coming years. Being able to use these tools, and having an understanding of statistics and data analysis, will be essential for the professionals of the future.
To help them develop such skills, the Centre for Continuing Professional Development and the Data Science Institute are proud to present our new Imperial Data Science Intensive Course with the support of Imperial Projects.
This full-time training will equip participants with the skills to explore, clean and interpret data, and to support decision making.
Over 10 intense weeks, the participants will attend full day training on line and will learn the basics to begin their career as data scientists.
The course culminates with a Data Spark project, a data analytics exercise that will allow participants to showcase their work and share their insights on a specific dataset. Coached by data scientists from the Data Science Institute, participants will have a chance to apply the skills learned in class to capstones projects.
Furthermore, the participants will benefit from a series of career and networking opportunities accessible after course completion, including:
- invitation to Imperial’s Data Observatory (immersive data analytics lab)
- opportunity to see their data analytics project selected for a demo in the Data Observatory
- membership of the Data Spark LinkedIn network
- subscription to the Data Science Institute newsletter advertising seminars and research profiles
- Data Science Networking events following a Data Science Institute seminar at various points throughout the year
- 10% discount on all Imperial CPD courses