Medico-legal skills course
3 - 4 October 2019
- Duration: 2 days
- £550 (until 5 September)
-£650 (after 5 September)
Have you ever wanted to be able to write a medico-legal report? Have you ever had to defend a report in Court?
This two day course has been running for many years with the objective of giving consultants, GPs and nurse consultants the skills required for a medico-legal practice. The course centres around a real scenario and teaches the participants how to analyse instructions from lawyers, read case notes from a legal view, and write an expert report.
- Learn about the structure of the English Legal System
- Understand how a negotiation works
- Receive a real case file and learn how to write a medico-legal report
- Learn court room skills from a barrister
- Meet with lawyers who practice in this field
Who should attend?
A 2-day short course designed for nurses, hospital consultants, GPs and any other health professionals.
Comments from past participants
"Good course; informative."
"Very entertaining with high quality speakers."