Medico-legal skills course
17 - 18 September 2018
- Duration: 2 days
- £550 before 17 August 2018
- £650 after 17 August 2018
A 2-day short course designed for nurses, hospital consultants, GPs and any other health professionals:
- Writing medico-legal reports
- Investigating complaints and claims
- Practising court room skills
- Learn about the structure of the English Legal System
- Appreciate basic elements of risk management and safety
- Receive a real case file and write a medico-legal report
- Be interviewed by a solicitor at a mock client conference
- Face cross examination by a barrister in a mock court
- Meet with lawyers who practice in this field
Who should attend?
A 2-day short course designed for nurses, hospital consultants, GPs and any other health professionals.
Comments from past participants
"Good course; informative."
"Very entertaining with high quality speakers."