Strategies to Effective Customer Engagement
Engage with Imperial academics live online
- Duration: 7.5 hours, spread over 5 days
- Contact us
Presented by: Dr Andreas B. Eisingerich, Imperial College Business School
In business, a successful customer engagement strategy is paramount to long-term growth and success; nurturing existing customers sets your enterprise up for success well into the future. To maintain a customer’s interest, enterprises need to be responsive to change, alert to a customer’s day-to-day needs, and in frequent contact. Customer engagement helps to continually demonstrate your commitment to the customer and allows you to deliver value in every phase of the customer journey.
This masterclass will enable you to develop an understanding of the key drivers of successful customer engagement strategies, evaluate the success of marketing campaigns and employ latest cutting-edge tools in marketing for successful relationship leveraging strategies.
Delivered via Microsoft Teams over two days with 1.5 hours live class per day to include interactive exercises, quizzes, videos, group discussion and guest speakers.
Upon completion of this masterclass, participants will receive a digital certificate from Imperial College London.
Topics covered include:
- Customer relationship marketing
- Customer engagement strategies
- Marketing channels management
- Strategic marketing communications
- Brand management
- Relationship leveraging strategies
Benefits of attending?
On completion of this module, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key drivers of successful customer engagement strategies
- Critically evaluate the success of marketing campaigns
- Employ latest tools in marketing for successful relationship leveraging strategies
Who should attend?
This masterclass module is designed for participants interested in the latest tools and cutting-edge knowledge of customer engagement, including marketing strategies, brand management, relationship marketing, and customer relationships leveraging strategies.