Imperial global challenge summer school
23 July - 3 August 2018
Participants from science, technology, engineering and business backgrounds will work together to:
- Discover what companies and researchers at the frontline are doing to reduce the impact of Climate Change.
- Get an insight into cutting edge advances in Global Health and the changing future of healthcare.
- Hear about the growing Challenges of the Internet and new frontiers in cyberspace/digital media security.
- Use new ideas of Business Model Innovation through practice.
- Visit companies and hear from entrepreneurs how they have started up companies.
For registration, please contact:
Manager, International Program
In addition, participants will practice and improve their English language, develop valuable professional skills in negotiation, leadership, presentation and will work as a team towards a group competition.
The programme also offers students the opportunity to make new friends, get to know students from Imperial
College London discuss opportunities for future study with students and staff, experience what it is like to study
in the UK and get an insight into the British culture through evening social and fun activities.
The programme is full-time and will be taught in English.
Who should attend?
Undergraduate students and postgraduate students currently studying at University in China.
Comments from past participants
"“An unforgettable experience at a world-class university!"
"This memory will stay in my mind for a long time."
“The programme had broadened my horizon."
“Excellent!! I had a great time, made new friends!! The ambassadors were wonder!"
“A wonderful trip!! I learned a lot and have improved my English!"
“The programme is very useful and practical. It helps to further my studies."