Robotic and artificial intelligence winter school
Offer on request only
This two week winter school is designed for students studying computer science, computer or software engineering and other relevant engineering degrees in year 2 or 3 of their undergraduate studies at a university.
Students will work together to:
- Gain an insight into Machine Learning, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Understand the latest real-world application and innovation in the area.
- Develop valuable professional skills in business model innovation, team building, leadership and presentation.
- Conduct a project to develop a business case for a machine learning/AI startup company with a unique product idea, towards a group competition.
- Practice and improve their English language.
In addition, students will have an opportunity to make new friends, get to know students from Imperial College London to discuss opportunities for future study with students and staff, experience what it is like to study in the UK and get an insight into the British culture.
Students will receive an Imperial College London certificate of attendance on successful completion of the programme. The winning group(s) will also receive an award of recognition.
42 contact hours spread over 2 weeks covering lectures, workshops, tutorials, and laboratory visit.
Students will be allocated into groups and a project will be assigned to each group at the start of the programme working towards a project presentation on the last day of the programme.
There will also be cultural and social activities organised by our student ambassadors.
The entire programme will be taught in English.
All students are expected to be studying a computer science or computer/software engineering or other engineering related degree in year 2 or 3 of their undergraduate studies at a university. All students are required to have a good command of English.