Non-Clinical Convergence Science PhD
One of the Convergence Science Centres strategic goals is to train the next generation of convergence scientists by building cross-institutional research teams with supervisors from distinct disciplines who will equip our PhD students with cutting-edge multidisciplinary or convergence research skills.
We are pleased to announce that funding is available for four highly competitive non-clinical Convergence Science PhD Studentships worth £149,000 each and are inclusive of home fees (funding for overseas fees is not provided), a fix annual stipend of £21,000 and a consumable budget for a period of four years.
We are looking for proposals suitable for a PhD project from ICR and Imperial supervisors working together in partnership between cancer researcher and engineering/ physical science; proposals must be:
- cancer led (addresses a challenge in cancer)
- novel (high quality and original)
- feasible (suitable for a postgraduate studentship)
- takes on a convergence approach (provide student training in multiple disciplines)
Please note the key dates below:
- Deadline: 18th September 2020
- Outcome: Autumn 2020
- Funding commences: October 2021
Please submit all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org