Make an appointment
We are now fully booked for September and have temporarily paused taking appointments. We will reopen the booking form on the 28th of September 2020.
Following Imperial College's guidance on COVID-19, the Disability Advisory Service will replace all face to face appointments with telephone/ Teams/Skype appointments until further notice.
Appointments that can be delivered over telephone/Teams/Skype
- discuss adjustments and support
- discuss accommodation (halls of residence)
- discuss the outcome of a diagnostic assessment
- screenings for SpLDs e.g. dyslexia, AD(H)D (Teams or Skype only)
*Please note that if you are abroad or have an overseas telephone number we will need to conduct your appointment via Skype or Teams.
Appointments that can't be delivered over telephone/Teams/Skype
- screenings for autism
- diagnostic assessments - We are in the final stages of planning the re-launch of assessments. We will have an update by the end of September 2020.
What should I do if I need an appointment that can't be delivered over telephone/Teams/Skype?
If you fall into this category, please contact your Departmental Disability Officer for further advice.